[Linux-cluster] Linux-cluster] Re: Can I shrink/grow one GFS{12} FileSystem?

You cannot shrink/reduce the size of a GFS file system.

Gary Romo
IBM Global Technology Services
303.458.4415
Email: garromo us ibm com
Pager:1.877.552.9264
Text message: gromo skytel com

Tiago Cruz <tiagocruz forumgdh net>
Sent by: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com

04/04/2008 08:46 AM

Please respond to
linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>

linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
cc

Subject
[Linux-cluster] Can I shrink/grow one GFS{12} FileSystem?

If I'm using one LVM device, export it using GNDB, and format using GFS
(1 or 2).... I will can add or remove some GB on this filesystem?

Thanks
--
Tiago Cruz
http://everlinux.com