[Linux-cluster] CS5 / timers tuning (contd)

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Wed Apr 9 06:57:21 UTC 2008

Hi Lon, and thanks for your answer, but :

about "qdisk timeout" , you mean "tko" parameter in cluster.conf ?
Because I can't see a qdisk "timeout" parameter in all your qdisk
parameter description ...
And if it is "tko", what is the value in seconds of one cyle, so
that we can adjust it a hair more than cman's timeout ?

Thanks for these details.
Regards
Alain Moullé

On Mon, 2008-04-07 at 15:00 +0200, Alain Moulle wrote:

>> Hi
>>
>> Is there a similar rule with CS5 ? I mean if we
>> increase the heart-beat timeout, is there some
>> other parameters to adjust together ?

qdisk timeout should be about a hair more than cman's timeout, if you're
using it.

-- Lon