[Linux-cluster] Migration of VMs instead of relocation

Hi everybody. Shutting down a cluster node results in relocate the
services to another node (accomplished with stop and start). Is there
any way to change this behavior to "migrate" for the virtual machines?
It looks like this post should be related to my problem:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.cluster/10848
The rgmanager version I'm using is 2.0.31-1.
Thanks.

--
Federico.