[Linux-cluster] CS5/ Little thing with clustat and the quorum disk

Hi

Something strange with clustat :

if CS5 is launched with a valid Quorum Disk (that we can see
with mkqdisk -L) and if we break the quorum disk (i.e mkfs on
the device just to simulate a pb to reach the quorum disk), the
clustat command always displays the Quorum Disk "Online" :

#clustat
Member Status: Quorate

  Member Name                        ID   Status
  xena140                               1 Online, Local, rgmanager
  xena141                               2 Offline
  /dev/sdb                              0 Online, Quorum Disk

Note that in this case, the cluster is not at all disturbed, there
are ony some messages in syslog like :
qdiskd[30709]: <warning> Error reading node ID block ...

but it just need to execute again a mkqdisk and no needs to
stop/start again the CS, all is then working fine.

Alain Moullé