Re: [Linux-cluster] Migration of VMs instead of relocation

Federico Simoncelli wrote:
Hi everybody. Shutting down a cluster node results in relocate the
services to another node (accomplished with stop and start). Is there
any way to change this behavior to "migrate" for the virtual machines?
It looks like this post should be related to my problem:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.cluster/10848
The rgmanager version I'm using is 2.0.31-1.
Thanks.

I believe migration will be the default in RHEL5.2, but for now you can follow the instructions at http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_51_11879

John