Re: [Linux-cluster] Hardware/Sofware for VM use

I do use a plesk server and thanks for the lead on OpenVZ, looking at it right now.

I am still wondering about the possible use of a number of slower servers being put to some good use. I wondered if perhaps redhat already has something along the lines of what I'm thinking about since they always have so many cool projects in the works.

Mike