[Linux-cluster] Fencing Driver API Requirements

Hi,

I remember that this was mentioned several times in the last few months, but has any documentation been put together on the API that the fencing drivers are supposed to cover?

I'm looking into writing a fencing driver based on disabling switch ports on a managed 3com switch via the telnet interface, and I'd like to make sure that it conforms to any speciffic requirements that might exist. If someone could point me at the relevant URL, that would be most appreciated.

Gordan