[Linux-cluster] how can I share a logical volume?

Hello, everybody.

I'm trying to run a cluster with 3 nodes. One of them would share storage with the other two using GFS and DLM (kernel 2.4.18-6).
I was able to start ccsd, cman, fenced and clvmd in all nodes. I've defined a logical volume in the storage node and was able to gfs_mkfs, activate it locally and mount it, but I don't know how to make it available/visible to the other two nodes.
Do you know how to do this?
I've followed instruction given in http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/doc/usage.txt (except for setting locking_type=2).

Many thanks.