Re: [Linux-cluster] red hat enterprise

thank you very much by its sincere and fast answer.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 2:26 PM, Shawn Hood <shawnlhood gmail com> wrote:
I hate to break it to you, but this kind of message isn't going to get
you anywhere.  I can assure you that many who read this message are
thinking RTFM (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTFM).  You're going
to have to hit the books like the rest of us.

Shawn Hood

2008/4/15 Lexi Herrera <lexi herrera gmail com>:

> hi everybody, i am new in my job and new in linux and not have enough
> experience with this installations, i know solaris, but don't worry. I need
> install a high performance cluster with red hat enterprise and the
> information that i knows is this:
>

> -         red hat enterprise as 4.5
>
> -         torche
>
> -         pvm
>
> -         mpi
>
> -         promax
>
> -         focus
>
> -         gpfs or better
>
> -         ganglia or better
>

> please i need a lot aid to make this installation.
> --

Shawn Hood
(910) 670-1819 Mobile