[Linux-cluster] how can I share a logical volume?

nch underscore_dot at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 10:00:42 UTC 2008

This is the exact error message:

client1:# mount -t gfs /dev/gnbd/sharedvol /mnt
Trying to join cluster "lock_dlm", "testcluster:testfs"
dlm: Using TCP for communications
Joined cluster. Now mounting FS...
GFS: fsid=testcluster:testfs.4294867295: can't mount journal #4294867295
GFS: fsid=testcluster:testfs.4294867295: there are only 6 journals (0 - 5)

I can't find anyone else having issue. Can you figure out why is this happening?

Cheers