[Linux-cluster] GFS in RHCS on RHEL5.1

Hi,

I was under the impression that installing Red Hat Cluster Suite with
GFS in RHEL5.1 was a "supported" solution, but a colleague informed me
that the GFS version in RHEL5.x is currently a technology preview?!

Is this correct, and if so, what is my best option for running a shared
filesystem between my clusternodes (i have a SAN available)?

Regards
--
Denis