[Linux-cluster] Meaning of Cluster Cycle and timeout problems

Hi!

In our Cluster we have the following entry in the "messages" logfile:

"qdiskd[4314]: <warning> qdisk cycle took more than 3 seconds to complete (3.890000)"

Theese messages are very frequent. I can not find anything except the source code via google and i am sorry to say that i am not so familar with c to get the point.

We also have sometimes a quorum timeout:

"kernel: CMAN: Quorum device /dev/sdh timed out"

Are theese two messages independent and what is the meaning of the first message?

Thanks for reading and answering :)

Peter