[Linux-cluster] Severe problems with 64-bit RHCS on RHEL5.1

Harri Päiväniemi harri.paivaniemi at tietoenator.com
Thu Apr 17 11:41:21 UTC 2008

Weeeel,

In this case my config was right after all - those 2 man- pages are not
in sync from the logical point of view... and maby my own logical
competence was also part of this confusion ;)

But still, I just can't solve this:

- 2 nodes up'n running, works totally ok
- stop another nodes cman, qdiskd and rgmanager
- start those again (qdiskd-cman-rgmanager OR cman-qdiskd-rgmanager OR
cman-rgmanager-qdiskd)

I'll end up to situation where

- restarted node sees quorum device offline and another node online. It
has 2 votes so it is quorate

- another node sees restarted node offline. It also has 2 votes so it is
quorate

Node reboot solves the problem.

-hjp