[Linux-cluster] IP-based tie-breaker on a 2-node cluster?

Bennie Thomas Bennie_R_Thomas at raytheon.com
Thu Apr 17 17:03:43 UTC 2008

Turn port security on to rid rogue machines. As Gordan suggested use a
private interface for the cluster communications
and that will resolve the issue with the switch going down. If you use
the point-to-point nic then you will have to reconfigure
your cluster to use the new nodenames assigned to the private lan.