[Linux-cluster] Replacing a RAID 5 disk, then...

Hello,

i had a problem with one of my 5 disks of my sun v40z server,
one of the disks had gone out of service, and i had that Beep sound , notifying me of a raid 5 problem, so i ordered a new one, and replaced it , the beep sound is still on, i think that the raid 5 is beeing re-constructed!?!?! now i want to know, what are the RedHat commands to issue to see what is happennig, and what is the state of my raid-5.

i am under RedHat Enterprise Linux AS 4.2.

Regards,
Anthony.