[Linux-cluster] Replacing a RAID 5 disk, then...

Anthony admin.cluster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:21:28 UTC 2008

Hello,

i had a problem with one of my 5 disks of my sun v40z server,
one of the disks had gone out of service, and i had that Beep sound ,
notifying me of a raid 5 problem,
so i ordered a new one, and replaced it , the beep sound is still on, i
think that the raid 5 is beeing re-constructed!?!?!
now i want to know, what are the RedHat commands to issue to see what is
happennig, and what is the state of my raid-5.

i am under RedHat Enterprise Linux AS 4.2.

Regards,
Anthony.