[Linux-cluster] operation configuration: start timeout

Hello,

how can I add a start timeout for a cluster resource in cluster.conf? And what is the default there respectively how much time does a resource agent have to start his resource before the cluster assumes that the start has failed? The PDF and the system-config-cluster doesn't provide anything about that and I don't have a reference for the config xml.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,
--
Matthias Schlarb