Re: [Linux-cluster] IP-based tie-breaker on a 2-node cluster?

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Andrew Lacey wrote:

The only remaining thing I want to do is get the deadnode_timeout set up
so that if the crossover cable link is lost, one node will always fence
the other first (rather than both at the same time). I tried just changing
the value stored in /proc/cluster/config/cman/deadnode_timeout, but this
does not hold after a reboot (it changes back to default 21). Does anyone
know the right way to change this value on one node only?

echo "100" > /proc/cluster/config/cman/deadnode_timeout

in /etc/rc.local?

Gordan