[Linux-cluster] script resource start, stop and status timeouts

Hi,

I'm currently using cluster on RHEL 4.6 and will be soon using moving to cluster on RHEL 5.1.  We are using some script resources and I'm trying to find if there are timeouts on the start, stop and status functions.  If so, what are the defaults and can they be tuned?

TIA
Jeremy