[Linux-cluster] ssh'ing to Cluster IP aliases.

Bennie Thomas Bennie_R_Thomas at raytheon.com
Thu Apr 24 19:10:51 UTC 2008

I have a 3-node Cluster set up as 2-nodes active and one passive. I have
assigned 2 IP Aliases
to fail over. The problem I am having is;  When I ssh to the IP aliases
the first time it works fine,
I then failover the IP alias service to the backup node, then try
ssh'ing to the alias,  it fails with man in the middle attack

I know I can go modify .ssh/known_hosts and remove the host key and it
will work, but if the alias fails back to the
original node the problem starts all over.

How can I set up ssh to allow this connection. ?