[Linux-cluster] ssh'ing to Cluster IP aliases.

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Thu Apr 24 21:02:54 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 15:29 -0400, Lon Hohberger wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 15:23 -0400, Lon Hohberger wrote:
>
> I'm writing step by step wiki article now. ;)
>
> [Note: it will need to be expanded for non-Red Hat/Fedora distributions]

Here's how to do it so that each service has a different ssh key (which
can be different from the host's ssh keys):

http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/ClusterSSH

This is designed to ensure that each {key, IP} pairing is static so that
connecting to a host (or a cluster IP) will not cause ssh to complain -
because each IP has a different SSH key.

Comments welcome.

-- Lon