[Linux-cluster] redhat cluster in multi SAN

Hi all,

Situation :  2 nodes cluster (active/active) under RedHat 4.
Each clusterized service has a multipathed/mirrored LV (one PV on each storage bay -> HP EVA 8000) declared as an FS resource.
(We decided to implement a multi-SAN environment to prevent from one SAN failure)
But all clusterized mirrored LVs get frozen and become unusable when we simulate one SAN outage.

According to you experts, what is the best way to implement a storage redundant redhat cluster that wouldn't fail in case of one SAN outage ?
Is lvm mirroring a godd choice?

Cheers,
Chris