From: linux-cluster-bounces redhat com [mailto:linux-cluster-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of krishnamurthi G
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 10:03 AM
To: Linux-cluster redhat com
Subject: [Linux-cluster] RHEL5 clustersuite need few clarification

Hi Friends,

I am working on a RHEL 5 custer. I used RHEL4 earlier and going to support RHEL5 ( Linux kernel 2.6) and I need few clarifications for below questions.
1) How to get the cluster name for RHEL 5 ( What CLI would display the name). For RHEL 4 I used "/sbin/cman_tool status" command
2) Where is the configuration file available for RHEL5.0 or is it configurable? ( For RHEL 4 ituse to be at "/etc/cluster/cluster.conf")

3) I am getting "CMAN is not running" while running /usr/sbin/clustat. How o run cman I could see /usr/sbin/cman_tool.

4) How to get a virtual IP for a given HA resource group. For RHEL4 clustersuite it was extracted from "/etc/cluster/cluster.conf" parsing "ip address=".

I appreciate your help on this.
Thanks in advance
- Krishna