[Linux-cluster] GFS Storage cluster !!!!

Gary Romo garromo at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 29 15:54:22 UTC 2008

Is there a set of instructions or some basic guidlines for setting up a
single node cluster (if you will)?

Gary

"Sutton, Harry (MSE)" <harry.sutton at hp.com>
Sent by: linux-cluster-bounces at redhat.com
04/25/2008 04:47 AM
Please respond to
linux clustering <linux-cluster at redhat.com>

linux clustering <linux-cluster at redhat.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS Storage cluster !!!!

Hi Vimal,

You can configure a single node to use a GFS filesystem, but you must
use manual locking, something you definitely wouldn't do on a multi-node
production cluster.

    /Harry