From: Jonathan Brassow <jbrassow redhat com>
To: linux clustering <linux-cluster redhat com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:01:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Linux-cluster] RHEL5 clustersuite need few clarification

You may also find this useful:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/Cluster_Administration/ap-upgrade-rhel4-to-rhel5-CA.html

Some of the steps may not be relevant to you, but it should explain what has changed.

 brassow

On Apr 29, 2008, at 2:03 AM, Panigrahi, Santosh Kumar wrote:
Hello KG,

All the below points asked about Rhel5 are same as Rhel4. In rhel5 cman, ccsd and fenced services are all clubbed into a single service as cman. Rgmanager is as it is. Rhel5 has a web based conga GUI tool (ricci/luci) to configure a cluster beside system-config-cluster standalone tool.

Thanks,
Santosh