[Linux-cluster] network for cluster communication

Hi,

I have two important questions regardin cluster performance.

I attached two ethernet cards as second interfaces on two nodes that I have.

- How can I configure cluster to use this new interface (network) to communicate between eachother.?

- Is speed of this local network between two nodes an important criteria for file locks on GFS ?

thanks,
Ozgur Akan