Re: [Linux-cluster] Some nodes won't join after being fenced

We ended up fixing this issue by fixing our network.  Our switch was attempting to do something interesting with multicast traffic even though we had everything turned off.

We moved the cluster to a switch that doesn't try to be as cool about multicast traffic and it's rock solid now.

-ted