[Linux-cluster] Re: [Cluster-devel] HA Cluster Developer Summit 2008: call for participants

Hi everybody,

I am pleased to announce that the we have achieved quorum and that the Summit is confirmed to take place as previously announced.

I urge all the participant to update the wiki page (1), specially if you need help with the hotel room.

Please make sure to do it as soon as possible because another event will take place in Prague at the same time and almost all hotels are alredy full.

Details on transport, food and all the arrangements will be posted on the wiki _only_. So keep an eye for them. For any question please mail me any time.

Regards
Fabio

(1) http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/ClusterSummit2008