FW: [Linux-cluster] Managing Cluster without GUI

Title: FW: [Linux-cluster] Managing Cluster without GUI

Hi,

The Congo Setup is ready.I installed ricci and luci package and included on service called Bang on that.

Now I want to add NFS as service but I can see 3 options:

1.      NFS Mount
2.      NFS Export
3.      NFS Client

Can anyone help me understanding those options under the interface.