[Linux-cluster] NFS Issue in Cluster??

Title: NFS Issue in Cluster??

Hello Guys,

I have a doubt and I hope you people gonna Help me with.

I have been stucked with including NFS Resource and Services.

Let me tell you.I want to run NFS Service on one of the red hat cluster node .ON failover to the second cluster node the NFS should come up.

But I donno why the way to configure that has been so complicated written.

All I can see is:

[code]

1.      NFS Mount

o       NFS3 — Specifies using NFSv3 protocol. The default setting is NFS.
o       NFS4 — Specifies using NFSv4 protocol.

Please Help me understanding whats the difference between NFS Mount,NFS Export and NFS Client in this context.

I just want to do failover ie. When one node has NFS running then on being stopped NFS Should be starting at the other end.

Pls Help