[Linux-cluster] GFS leak glock

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea what these messages mean? I see them in /var/log/messages and on the console too.

GFS: would leak glock ffff8101f09ef408
GFS: would leak glock ffff810185d22258
GFS: would leak glock ffff81015dd930a0
GFS: would leak glock ffff8101e4e184c8
GFS: would leak glock ffff81008785d580

Using CentOS 5.2 with all latest updates.

This message appears every few minutes and I am not sure what it means and how to resolve this if its a problem. The FS is gfs with 4 journals but there is only 1 node at the moment. However the GFS seems to be working normally.

Thanks,
Vikash.