[Linux-cluster] Re: [Cluster-devel] Info about building master branch

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

hi guys,

Chrissie landed today the awesome port to corosync for cman and related bits. Shortly after also some of the usual build bits have landed.

There is a bug in corosync headers that break cman build.

In order to workaround the problem you can just use:

CFLAGS="-I/path/to/openais/include/files" make

If you upgrade to corosync 0.91 or higher, this hack/workaround is no longer required.

Fabio