Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS with iSCSI and HP 2012i

Greetings,

2008/8/21 <David Livingstone cn ca>

 I'm looking for feedback on two items :

1. Experience with GFS  using  iSCSI

I have used GFS over iSCSI on an HP AIO box once under test conditions and did not have any issues.

Pls note it was for few hours and NOT repeat NOT production environment.

So can't comment on multipathing, performance etc, etc,

Regards

Rajagopal