[Linux-cluster] Want to Setup NFS with redhat Cluster??

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logica.com
Mon Aug 25 10:52:43 UTC 2008

Thanks for the Entire Movie. But Few doubts on mind and want your
suggestions.

I have two nodes A and B That's fine.
C is not a cluster node.

As per the project requirement C has to be always be NFS mounted to A.
When A's application goes down, NFS service wont be able to failover as
lots of users are still mounted and accessing from node c to node A
through NFS.I could see there is one command called umount -a but don't
find it efficient.

How can I achieve that?