[Linux-cluster] one click to start httpd on all nodes - possible?

Hi all,

I have 3 nodes, forming a cluster. How sould be configured a service in
cluster.conf file in order to be able to stop or to start httpd daemon on all
our nodes at the same time? All i can find in docs is related to failover
scenario (stoping httpd on one node wil cause starting httpd on other node)
which is not what i need. For nodes management i am using conga, so, i would
like to have a service to do that? Is possible? If not, should i use other
external tools (like nagios) to do that?

Regards,
Alx