Re: [Linux-cluster] one click to start httpd on all nodes - possible?

Hi,
Alex wrote:
Hi all,

I have 3 nodes, forming a cluster. How sould be configured a service in cluster.conf file in order to be able to stop or to start httpd daemon on all our nodes at the same time? All i can find in docs is related to failover scenario (stoping httpd on one node wil cause starting httpd on other node) which is not what i need. For nodes management i am using conga, so, i would like to have a service to do that? Is possible? If not, should i use other external tools (like nagios) to do that?
I don't think that it is possible to do this directly. But it should be easy to create several services with httpd (perhaps with different failover domains) and then run/stop it using CLI tool:
       clusvcadm -e service / clusvcadm -d service
You can put this in any script and then you are able to start/stop it from anywhere

marx,

--
Marek Grac
Red Hat Czech s.r.o.