Re: [Linux-cluster] node rejoining

sorry, the problem was in my boot scripts order - cman was started before xend, which consequently broke cluster association by reconfiguring network interfaces.
thanks for all replies, stepan.

Stepan Kadlec wrote:
hi,
when the node reboots after being fenced, it can't rejoin the cluster because of following reason:

openais[3215]: cman killed by node 2 because we rejoined the cluster without a full restart

but after this, if the cluster infrastructure on the node is restarted manually (/etc/init.d/cman restart), it joins fain and everything works.

what is the problem that the node can't join automatically after reboot?

thanks stepan