[Linux-cluster] fencing device

hi.

I am doing some research in order to buy a fencing device (power
swtich) to implement in my 2 or 3 nodes red hat production cluster
that will host 10-12 xen virtual machines. Which one is recommended
apc master or hp ilo? Any tips will be greatly appreciated. Exact
models will be nice to extend my research on limited devices.

Thanks !
Paras.