[Linux-cluster] Consultant help needed for GFS on Centos v5.2

Shaun Mccullagh Shaun.Mccullagh at espritxb.nl
Wed Dec 10 16:44:16 UTC 2008

Hi all,

We are in a bit of a jam with our new 6 node GFS cluster which is performing at a quarter of the speed of our old NFS system. Understandably RedHat have refused to help us, so I wondered if anybody out there would be willing to help us for a suitable hourly rate. I think about 40 hours effort should be enough to sort this.

Everything can be done remotely via ssh so there is no need to fly all the way to Holland.

If you are interested please send me your CV privately along with expected hourly rate.

Cheers

Shaun

Op dit e-mailbericht is een disclaimer van toepassing, welke te vinden is op http://www.espritxb.nl/disclaimer
NB: Vanaf heden zijn al onze mailadressen gewijzigd in ... at espritxb.nl! Pas dit svp aan in uw adresboek.