[Linux-cluster] The token was lost in the OPERATIONAL state.

I have a two node cluster with a quorum disk.  I am running RedHat
Enterprise 5.2.  One of the nodes rebooted and the other node took over.
I can find no reason why the one node failed, but in the messages file
of the second node there is "The token was lost in the  OPERATIONAL
state."  What would cause the token to get lost?

thank you