[Linux-cluster] GNBD question

hi all..

Is it recommended to use GNBD in production cluster? . The main
purpose of this cluster would be to provide high availablity of Xen
virtual machines. I don't have a fencing device hence I am giving a
thought to use GNBD since it can be used in fencing without any
hardware.

Also, any pointers to the tutorial on using gnbd with RHCS and xen
would be great.

Thanks
Paras.