[Linux-cluster] GFS upgrade questions

Hi,

We are planning to upgrade our stable - but relative old - GFS1 cluster to
the new version of the stable branch. However as this will be our first
GFS1 upgrade, it's pretty unknown to us and there are some questions about
it I'd like to ask:

- Is it possible to upgrade the machines one by one from GFS
  (cman/fencing/dlm/etc.) point of view?
- Is it possible to upgrade the machines one by one from the background
  dependencies (openais, clvmd) point of view?
- What about an upgrade from a non-corosync-dependent setup to a
  corosync-dependent one?
- Should we watch out any new cluster configuration option?

Thank you any hint in advance,
Jozsef
--
E-mail : kadlec mail kfki hu, kadlec blackhole kfki hu
PGP key: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt