[Linux-cluster] DataProtector service does not auto-start after server reboot

sunhux G sunhux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:28:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

Currently "chkconfig --list | grep -i omni" did not show "omni" is there.

I've tried "chkconfig --add omni" but when listing it out, it still won't
show
omni service.

Can I do "chkconfig xinetd on"  without turning on the other services
because
they have been hardened & not supposed to be turned on (except omni which
I wanted)

Let me have the exact commands, thanks

Roger