[Linux-cluster] cluster.conf not updated

Sven Carstens s.carstens at gmx.de
Thu Dec 18 15:29:46 UTC 2008

Am Donnerstag, 18. Dezember 2008 16:20:44 schrieb Chrissie Caulfield:
> Well, if all you change is the version number then that's all that will
> change in cman. In fact it will only change then if you tell it using
> cman_tool, or bring a new node into the cluster using that file version
> number, so I don't see anything wrong with the behaviour you're seeing.
> I don't know how rgmanager gets to know about a new file.

The problem being here that no the version does not change as stated in
my first post. And if I change anything else, no this (maybe) won't reflect in
cman either. As there is no way without rgmanager being in an operationable
state to know what services are currently controlled by the cluster.

CU Sven