Re: [Linux-cluster] VMware over GFS?

> ESX is probably tuned better for large scale vm hosting than vmware
> server.  You also get the option of a bunch of other bells and whistles
> with esx - things like vmotion which it seems you're attempting to
> duplicate.  I say option, because you still have to pay for it.  A
> single esx box on it's own probably isn't much different than vmware
> server running on top of some linux distro.

I've not tried it yet but do have my license and CDROM ready to go :). I didn't see anything about having to buy options but then, I've not read a lot about it yet either. So I guess at this point, GFS is no longer a part of any solution I may have been looking for so will have to post in the proper place, the ESX forums.

Thanks for all of the input.

Mike