Re: [Linux-cluster] Clustered Volumes

I don't think OCFS2 is a clustered volume. It could be Lustre, PVFS2, GPFS, CXFS, PNFS etc

Balagopal

Brian Kroth wrote:
OCFS2 might be what you're referring to.

http://oss.oracle.com/projects/ocfs2/

mparadis logicore net <mparadis logicore net> 2008-12-18 13:42:
Someone replied to a question I posted about GFS and mentioned a
shared, clustered volume, instead of GFS. Anyone here know what this
person might be referring to?
Mike