Re: [Linux-cluster] postgres cluster with RHEL5

Hi,

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008, Cosimo Streppone wrote:

I also wouldn't recommend NFS, but I never
tried that myself with pg. Only had bad experiences
with NFS shares hanging up processes for long.

See PostgreSQL archives -- NFS is considered *very* harmful for many apps, and also to PostgreSQL.

Never ever use NFS:)

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
RHCE		       _