Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM Problem

Update for anyone watching :).

I've eliminated GFS as being the slowdown at least. No ideas on the DLM
problems but I'll get back to that after I figure out the slowdown.

Seems that the storage controller has problems so I'll either change out the
chassis or controllers if I can. Once I nuke the delay issues, I'll get vlm
back on then GFS and see what happens.

Mike