Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM Problem

isplist logicore net schrieb:
Ah, wonderful day knee deep in fibre channel. Does anyone know how I can test NFS speeds in a similar fashion to hdparm -tT? All the testing I've ever done was with hdparm so that's my reference point.

Mike

Hi Mike,
hdparm -tT is nice and easy but i'm afraid it's no reference point whatsoever. Out of my guts i'd say go for bonnie, both on your SAN and on the NFS shares. a search for bonnie and nfs on google to see if bonnie is fine with nfs showed this first: http://sourceforge.net/projects/nfstestmatrix/
looks nice :)
go for bonnie!
johannes