Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM Problem

isplist logicore net schrieb:
I looked at it before but it looked like I'd have to spend some time learning it as I was not able to find some example commands for basic drive speed stats.

Mike
I can't test it right now, but i think it should just be
bonnie -s 2000
the number being any size of testfile you want to check (probably something bigger then how much cache is between you and the disk.
johannes