Re: [Linux-cluster] DLM Problem

Gordan Bobic <gordan bobich net>:
> For more meaningful results, try iozone.
>
> Gordan

yeah iozone -a is pretty easy.  For anyone who's interested: some graphs from
results I got a couple weeks ago while running it on 5 nodes at once:

https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/bpkroth/web/fs-cluster/fs-cluster-iozone-results.xls

The student I had put them together did it in MS Office, so they look nicer
there, but they're still readable in ooffice.

Brian